SFORZESCA FARM IN VIGEVANO With B. Vielmi e L.Mainardi
The intervention of maintenance and remaking of the coverings is the first phase of the start of the recovery of this monument.
The uniform sequence of the pillars, placed at a short distance from the outside walls is the support of the covering structure. These latter are made of trusses double in number compared with the pillars.
Built by Ludovico il Moro in 1486, notwithstanding the numerous subsequent transformations, it continues to relate to the stable and general rule which its first construction had affirmed in complete shapes.